Carol A. Cullen
With 10+ years of health care coding experience, Ms. Cullen brings the following attributes to the AMS health care consulting practice:
Experience as a high quality, credentialed coder and auditor in all aspects of outpatient coding for Part A (hospital) and Part B (professional) services.
Coding and auditing projects include a review for correct assignment of ICD-9-CM diagnoses and CPT (evaluation and management) codes, adherence to medical necessity policies, compliance to modifier usage, compliance with National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) edits and denial management.
- Carol A. Cullen
- Senior Medical Coder
- Degrees & Certifications
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS), American Health Information Management Association
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC), American Academy of Professional Coders
- Medical Coding Certificate, Northern Essex Community College
- BS Business Administration, Fitchburg State College
- Member, American Academy of Professional Coders
- Member, American Health Information Management Association