Donna M. Watson Dillon, DNP, RN
With 30+ years of health care experience, Ms. Watson Dillon brings the following attributes to the AMS health care consulting practice:
Extensive hands on clinical and health care experience.
Partners with client senior leadership to challenge how and why processes are developed and executed. She serves as a facilitator, working with teams or one-on-one with nurse managers in a mentor relationship.
Assists with hospital productivity, costing and information systems issues, identifying and applying benchmark standards, developing project implementation plans, and monitoring results. The knowledge transfer of her clinical and extensive consulting experiences has been effective in assisting clients implement dramatic change.
Ms. Watson Dillon was the recipient of the Elaine Sherwood Service Award in 2006 from the Massachusetts Organization of Nurse Executives.
- Donna M. Watson Dillon, DNP, RN
- Senior Consultant
- Degrees & Certifications
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice, MGH Institute of Health Professions, Boston, MA
- MBA, with a concentration in Healthcare, Boston University
- BA, Business, Emmanuel College
- Registered Nurse, Grace New Haven School of Nursing
- ANCC Certification in Nursing Administration (NE-BC)
- Member, American Organization for Nursing Leadership (AONL)
- Member, Association of Operating Room Nurses
- Member, Emergency Nurses’ Association
- Member, Organization of Nurse Leaders (ONL)
- Member, Medical Group Management Association