Frances M Falsey
With 25+ years of management experience in health care in an acute care, academic and community based setting Ms. Falsey bring thte following attributes to the AMS health care consulting practice:
- Experience includes senior management/Vice President of clinical and non-clinical areas, Service Line leadership roles, finance, management engineering, facility operations, and strategic planning.
- Ten years of health care management consulting and project management experience.
- Excellent relationships and management skills with the ability to facilitate and interact with all levels of the organization and achieve measurable results.
- Frances M Falsey
- Senior Consultant
- Degrees & Certifications
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute at the Hartford Graduate Center MBA, with a concentration in Health Care Management
- Quinnipiac University Bachelor of Science, Health Care Management
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- Member, American College of Health Care Executives (ACHE)
- Supervisory Committee Member, Kent Hospital Credit Union