Jeanne Beando, JD
With 20+ years of health information management experience, Ms. Beando brings the following attributes to the AMS healthcare consulting practice:
Compliance experience including interim director of compliance department, development and implementation of compliance programs, policies/procedures review, and compliance audits.
HIM/coding operational assessments, labor benchmark development and interim management.
Ms. Beando performs extensive physician and staff education in all aspects of compliance, documentation, HIPAA and coding.
- Jeanne Beando, JD
- Senior Consultant
- Degrees & Certifications
- JD, Southern New England School of Law
- MSW, Boston College
- BS, Mathematics and Economics/Computer Science, Worcester State College
- Certified Registered Record Administrator, Northeastern University
- Member, American Health Information Management Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Health Information Management Association
- Past President, Rhode Island Health Information Management Association