Michele A. Hope
With more 15+ years of health care experience, Ms. Hope brings the following attributes to the AMS health care consulting practice:
- Expertise in performing detailed operational assessments of laboratories focusing on staff productivity, and operational workflow improvement and redesign.
- Strong laboratory operations management and leadership experience in academic medical center and commercial laboratory settings including development of financial, strategic and quality improvement plans.
- Expertise extends to ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies including Joint Commission, DPH, CAP, and FDA.
- Strong technical knowledge of Microbiology laboratory practice in the hospital and public health settings.
- Michele A. Hope
- Degrees & Certifications
- MHA, Simmons College
- BS, Medical Laboratory Science, University of New Hampshire
- Certification: American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- American Society for Microbiology
- American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science