Shari B. Robbins
With 15+ years of health care experience and management engineering, Ms. Robbins brings the following attributes to the AMS consulting practice:
A focus in Emergency Department and Ambulatory Care/Clinic operational assessments that can include hospital-wide patient throughput, facility layout and design, workflow (turnaround time) enhancement, bed management, and staffing analyses.
CPOE, PICIS, EHR, and other technology planning and implementation support including workflow (pre- and post-Go Live), crisis management and system stabilization.
Organization re-structuring focusing on management span of control, cost containment, and change management.
Workshops focused on key organization topics including performing Workflow Analysis, Team Building and Implementing Successful Change.
- Shari B. Robbins
- Vice President
- Degrees & Certifications
- MS, Sociology, Boston College
- BA, Psychology, George Washington University
- Lecturer in the Colleges of Bouve Health Services and Computer and Information Science at Northeastern University
- Senior Member, Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
- Member, American College of Healthcare Executives