Sharon M. Brommer
With 30+ years of health care experience, Ms. Brommer brings the following attributes to the AMS health care consulting practice:
Executive level leadership responsible for the operations of multiple hospital diagnostic services departments, including laboratory, cardiovascular services, imaging services, sleep lab, neurodiagnostic and rehabilitation services.
Organizational and planning skills related to program development, space planning, quality management, patient safety, human resource management, budgeting, customer service and physician relations.
Project management for consolidation and relocation of laboratory and diagnostic imaging operations.
Assessment of laboratory and imaging outreach opportunities, including business planning and development of short- and long-range strategic plans.
- Sharon M. Brommer
- Senior Vice President
- Degrees & Certifications
- MBA, Health Care Administration, Rivier College
- MS, Biological Sciences, University of Lowell
- BS, Medical Technology, Hartwick College
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Associate Member, American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- Member, American Healthcare Radiology Administrators
- Member, Clinical Laboratory Management Association