Alan J. Goldberg
With 30+ years of health care management and management engineering experience, Mr. Goldberg brings the following attributes to the AMS health care consulting practice:
A board member and President of the company since 1985 and a Principal since 1997.
Concentration in the corporate responsibilities of business development, administration, and financial management.
Specialty areas include mergers and consolidations, corporate restructuring, organizational change, productivity, physician issues, and strategic planning.
- Alan J. Goldberg
- Principal and President
- Degrees & Certifications
- M Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- BS Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Board Member/Past Chairman, Association of Healthcare Enterprises
- Board Member/Past President, ACHE - Massachusetts
- Member and Fellow/Past National President and Chairman, Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society