Patricia W. Corvino
With 30+ years of health care experience, Ms. Corvino brings the following attributes to the AMS health care consulting practice:
Business development, project management and the design of new supply chain services to meet emerging market trends in the health care industry.
Design and application of leading edge supply chain strategies that achieve major cost reductions across all hospital departments.
Experience in the re-design of support service operations (food, environmental, linen, plant operations, biomedical engineering and materials management) for improved efficiency and quality of service. Expertise includes the evaluation of large outsourcing management contracts for these areas.
- Patricia W. Corvino
- Vice President, Supply Chain Management
- Degrees & Certifications
- MS, Public Administration, Northeastern University
- BS, Food and Nutrition, Simmons College
- Member, Association for Healthcare Resource and Materials Management
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association