William R. Purchase
With 15+ years of health care experience, Mr. Purchase brings the following attributes to the AMS health care consulting practice:
Leadership roles include administrative management of laboratory operations.
Specializes in laboratory projects that include interim management, operational assessments, process and workflow improvements as well as design, space planning and project management.
Detailed operational assessments of ambulatory clinics focusing on staff productivity, operational workflow as well as physician productivity in the outpatient setting.
- William R. Purchase
- Vice President
- Degrees & Certifications
- MBA, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- BS, Medical Laboratory Sciences, University of Vermont
- Certification: American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- American Association of Blood Banks
- College of American Pathologists – Participant as a laboratory surveyor