Anne M. Maloney
With 5+ years of coding experience, Ms. Maloney brings the following attributes to the AMS health care consulting practice:
A certified coder whose responsibilities have included coding outpatient referrals, auditing records for appropriate diagnoses and procedures, and evaluating and researching reasons for medical necessity.
Acts as a coding educator and trainer to ensure proper coding practices and improved reimbursement.
Provides hospital interim management in key areas such as Admitting/Registration and Health Information Management.
Specializes in documenting, analyzing data and information compiled in the consulting assessment process, creating concise yet comprehensive reports.
Has over 20 years experience in Radiology, including a leadership role in Interventional Radiology at a major teaching hospital.
- Anne M. Maloney
- Senior Medical Coder Manager, Administrative Services, HIM/Compliance
- Degrees & Certifications
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) credential, AHIMA
- Coding Training, Clark University
- AS, Northeastern University
- Member, American Health Information Management Association
- Member, Massachusetts Health Information Management Association