Jennifer Owen Schuster, MS, RN
With 25+ years of health care experience, Ms. Schuster brings the following attributes to the AMS health care consulting practice:
Primary areas of concentration include all aspects of inpatient/outpatient nursing including psychiatric, emergency services and clinics.
Provides on going assistance with the management and coordination of multidisciplinary analyses and initiatives at the unit, hospital and system level in order to develop strategies specific to their needs, ensuring optimal system improvements and patient care outcomes.
Before joining AMS, Ms. Schuster was an in-house systems and productivity consultant at a 600-bed county teaching hospital. She has worked as a Nursing Director, Charge Nurse, Staff Nurse, and Float Nurse on various medical, surgical, step-down and intensive care units, and emergency rooms.
- Jennifer Owen Schuster, MS, RN
- Degrees & Certifications
- MS Nursing Administration, State University of New York at Buffalo
- BS Nursing, Alfred University
- Member, American Organization for Nursing Leadership (AONL)
- Member, American Nursing Informatics Association (ANIA-CARING)
- Member, Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN)
- Member, Emergency Nurses Association (ENA)
- Fellow, Health Care Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
- Member, Organization of Nurse Leaders (ONL)